Saturday, January 19, 2008

Four-Word Song Titles Amount To Awesome Shit

Yeah, it's pretty much the raddest shit I've heard all year in new muisc. I almost can't believe Four Letter Lie has managed to produce something that competes with Let Your Body Take Over. Let's hope this trend continues with the other tracks.

Listen Here:
Nothing But A Ghost by Four Letter Lie

A close second to
Four Letter Lie's new music, are the tracks currently being featured on The Audtion's Myspace. They're upbeat, a bit rebellious, and hook-a-licious (note, I just coined this word so don't steal it, mmk?). If you're interested, I'd recommend checking out in particular, Hell To Sell and Warm Me Up. They're both sure to induce a sexy time, if I do say so myself. One of the new tracks is called Have Gun Will Travel which is also the same title of one of my favorite Western television series. You're probably lame and don't know what I'm talking about, though. Lame-os.

Listen Here:
Hell To Sell by The Audition

Update: Four Letter Lie recently finished recording their sophomore release for Victory Records, entitled What A Terrible Thing To Say. It hits stores 2-19-2008. If you're cool enough to live in their homestate of Minnesota (like ME), then you should buy tickets to their Release Show at Station 4, 2-23-2008.

Update: The Audtion's new album, The Champion, hit stores 1-22-2008 under Victory Records.

No comments: